Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vanishing Outlook Contacts

Randomly disappearing Outlook contacts in a very important persons mailbox were giving me trouble the last couple of days. After days of research and troubleshooting, access control, bulk logging, and pressure from above to find a fix it turns out he was deleting the folders that he kept the distribution lists with those contacts in them. So when you went to Recover Deleted Items the contacts did not show but the folders they resided in did. Awesome. Just as a lesson look between the keyboard and the chair for issues like this. These problems never get old no matter how often they happen.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I had an unpleasant problems with my outlook contacts. But luckily I entered in the Internet and rapidly detected there - repair address book. It resolved my trouble fast and free of charge as I kept in mind.

    ReplyDelete